WANT TO BE A PART OF OUR TEAM?
Meeting Services, Inc. (MSI) is San Diego’s largest provider of audio/visual rental equipment and complete production/technical services. All successful applicants of MSI share a common goal and have the ability to prosper in a fast-paced, results-oriented team environment. In return, we are committed to providing our employees with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package which includes, but not limited to, health coverage, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching contribution.
How to Apply:
1. Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply via fax at 858-348-0077
3. Apply via US mail at:
Meeting Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
10895 Thornmint Rd, Suite A
San Diego, California 92127
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Production Sales Manager
- Must be experienced in selling hospitality-type events such as corporate gatherings, live events, meetings, conventions, trade shows, etc.
- Will solicit new business, and service and maintain relationships with existing customers, including production companies, meeting planners, and corporate and association businesses.
- Will compile bids for events and conduct follow-up correspondence to secure business.
- Will travel to event locations for site inspections, on site visits during shows and event management, as needed.
- Will provide outstanding customer service, be an enthusiastic professional and be able to build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to anticipate project needs, manage budgets, discern work priorities and meet deadlines with little supervision.
- Marketing and social media skills a plus.
Audio Department Technician
- Installation/operation of equipment on show site.
- Working knowledge of audio equipment (mixers, microphones, speakers, etc.).
- Quality control of audio equipment (prep/de-prepping, routine and preventative maintenance).
- Assistance with loading/unloading trucks as needed.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule. Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Having a clean DMV record.
- Delivers and picks up equipment from job sites.
- Installs various audio/visual equipment. Provides technical instruction for customer operation or
operates equipment for clients who require it.
- Verifies that the equipment being picked up from the client is what was delivered and obtains
proper customer signatures and payment.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule.
- Operates company vehicles in a safe manner and within all applicable laws/regulations.
- Must have clean DMV record.
- Experience operating 16'-26' trucks preferred.
- Loading and unloading equipment from trucks, paying attention to load stability and safety.
- Performing final gear list check before loading equipment.
- Organizing and cleaning dock as needed.
- Clean and detail various items as directed.
- Perform general carpentry tasks as assigned.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule
- Prior audio/visual experience preferred.
- Prior experience driving up to 24 ft trucks preferred.